- Low levels of boat traffic make Lake Lemon an ideal location for recreational and leisure boating activities.
- Boat rentals are not available at Lake Lemon.
- For information on permits and costs please see the Boating Permits & Costs page.
Riddle Point Park
- Riddle Point Park is located at the end of Tunnel Road on the south side of Lake Lemon. There are many points of interest within Riddle Point Park.
- During the summer months, the Lake Lemon Conservancy District provides a designated swimming area for both residents and visitors to use at their own risk.
- There is also a shelter house located near the swimming area that is available for daily rentals. (See fees listed below.)
- Bathhouse is open to the public seven days-a-week from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2016 Riddle Point Park Fees
- Special Use Fee – $250.00 per event
- Shelter Fee – $125.00 per day ($100.00 refundable damage deposit)
- Daily Admission* – $7.00 per motorized vehicle
- Seasonal Park Pass* – $60.00 per motorized vehicle
* Entrance fees apply seven days-a-week from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Tulip Trace Nature Trail
- Tulip Trace Nature Trail was recently renovated by Boy Scout Troop#110 from Unionville, IN. The troop repaired a foot bridge, added mulch to the trail, and constructed a comfortable bench to a scenic overlook area, providing a great view of the lake. The trail head is located at the Camp Rock driveway on the south side of Riddle Point Park.
- The wooded looped trail is approximately 0.5 mile in length and leads the hiker to a scenic overlook of beautiful Lake Lemon.
Our Address & Map
- TEL: (812) 334-0233
- FAX: (812) 335-0038
- 7599 North Tunnel Road, Unionville, IN 47468